Kraft Infinity cookware is handcrafted using the finest quality of cast iron, retaining its classic look and craftsmanship. This cast iron cookware is often passed down to the next generation for its longevity and durability. Whether used for the home or restaurant kitchen this cookware will surely make its mark.
A long term Investment. The Cast iron cookware is heavy duty, long lasting. The more you season and use it the better it gets with age. Our Infinity pan comes pre seasoned ensuring it lasts a lifetime,. High heat retention - It holds heat for a really long time and distributes it evenly across the bottom of the pan maintaining it throughout the cooking process, giving you the unique browning in your dishes.
Very healthy to cook in. One of the major benefits of cooking in cast iron is that it adds dietary iron to our food. Cook those special dishes that our grandparents used to boast about with slow cooking recipes. Season Your Cast Iron.
• WASH the cast iron cookware with your hands, using a small amount of soap. If needed, use a pan scraper for food that sticks.
• For difficult to remove food on the cookware, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes and scrape it off using a scraper after the pan cools down.
• Wash your pan lightly in warm water after each use. Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel to prevent rust. It’s perfectly normal to find a little black residue on your towel; it's just seasoning.
• Place paper towels in between pans while stacking to absorb moisture.
• Use a thin layer of cooking oil or seasoning spray on the surface of your cookware. Use a paper towel to wipe the surface until no oil residue remains.
• Regular use naturally seasons your Cast Iron Cookware. The platina will get a nice, black surface and make almost non-stick.
||1 pc. Paniyarakkal