Kraft Traditional Cast Iron cookware are handcrafted using the finest quality of cast iron by retaining its classic look and craftsmanship. For generations Cast Iron cookware has been used to make the wonderful meals that our grandparents used to talk about.
This cookware with an iron surface is often passed down to the next generation for its longevity and durability. Whether it is for the home kitchen or restaurant kitchen these cookware have surely made their mark and are here to stay.
A long term Investment:
Very economical in the long run as these cookware lasts for generations.
The more you use it the better it gets with age, so more usage, more seasoning and a better looking cast iron pan.
Pre Seasoned cookware:
The Cast iron cookware is heavy duty, long lasting, Not only will it last a lifetime, but this you will share for generations.
High heat retention - It holds heat for a really long time. Our dishes will remain warmer for a longer time.
Heat is distributed evenly across the bottom of the pan and maintained throughout the cooking process.
Very healthy to cook in. As there are no toxic coatings and the surface is easy to release, it requires less oil for the food to be cooked in.
One of the major benefits of cooking in cast iron is that it adds a dietary iron to our food.
Season Your Cast Iron
• DO WASH your cast iron cookware with hands, using a small amount of soap. If needed, use a pan scraper for stuck-on food.
• For stubborn food stuck on the cookware, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes and scrape off using a scraper after the pan cools down.
• Wash your pan lightly in warm water after each use. DO DRY- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel to prevent rust. It’s perfectly normal to find a little black residue on your towel; it's just seasoning.
• Place paper towels in between pans while stacking to absorb moisture.
• DO OIL a very thin layer of cooking oil or seasoning spray onto the surface of your cookware. Use a paper towel to wipe the surface until no oil residue remains.
• Regular use naturally seasons your Cast Iron Cookware. The platina will get a nice, black surface and make it even more non-stick.
||1 pc. Roti Tawa