5 Quick Recipes to Cook with your Vinod Pressure Cooker
Trust us when we tell you that when you are really hungry but too tired to cook, the 3-in-1 Vinod Pressure Cooker will be your savior. We have prepared a list of quick, lip-smacking recipes that you can cook in just under 30 minutes.
Ingredients: 1 cup tuvar dal, 1 cup rice, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ hing, 1tbsp ghee, 2 cloves, small cinnamon stick, 2 round red chilies, salt to taste, some curry leaves, 2 slit green chilies, 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ cup chopped onions, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, 2tbsp chopped garlic, and ¾ tbsp chili powder.
- In a Triply Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, combine the dal, rice, turmeric, hing, salt, 5 cups of water, and pressure cook for about 3 to 4 whistles.
- Heat some ghee in Vinod Zest Non-Stick Kadai and add cloves, cinnamon, green chilies, curry leaves, onions, garlic, red chilies, cumin seeds, and sauté on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, little salt, chili powder, and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the dal-rice mixture, some water and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame. Don’t forget to stir occasionally.
- Your Dal Khichdi is ready in 30mins!
Ingredients: 3 to 4 ears of boiled corn, 1 cup water, some cream cheese, ½ cup mayonnaise, chili powder, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp cumin, salt to taste, ½ tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp lemon juice, minced basil and cilantro.
- Take the pressure cooker and place the corn kernels, cream cheese, mayo, all the spices, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper in it. Pressure the mixture on a high flame for about 5 minutes.
- Once finished, pour in the lime juice, add cilantro and basil. Mix it well.
- Viola! Serve the Mexican corn dip with some tortilla chips!
Ingredients: ½ cup rice, 1 cup chicken bone broth or water, ¼ cup dried veggie soup mix, 1 tbsp butter or ghee, ¼ teaspoon sea salt, 1pinch saffron, frozen salmon fillet
- Heat butter/ghee in the pressure cooker and add all the ingredients except the salmon.
- Place a steamer rack above the rice mixture and place frozen salmon fillets over it. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cook the rice and salmon for 5 minutes and then let it depressurize.
- Your Salmon and Rice Pilaf are ready to be savored.
Ingredients: ½ cup yellow moong dal (soaked in water for 15minutes), ¼ cup chopped onions, ¼ cup chopped tomatoes, 2tsp chopped garlic, ½ tsp ginger, 2 slit green chilies, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp chili powder, ½ garam masala, salt to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients with the yellow moong dal and water in a pressure cooker, mix it well, and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Let the steam out before opening the lid, add ¼ cup of water and whisk the mixture well.
- Serve the moong dal hot with some rice for a healthy dinner.
Ingredients: 1tsp Olive Oil, 2 cloves garlic, 1 bay leaf, some peppercorns, 1 chopped potato, 300grams mushroom, 1 cup water, 1 cup milk, and salt to taste.
- Add olive oil, garlic, bay leaf, and peppercorns in a pressure cooker, sauté till the mixture is fragrant. Add mushrooms, potatoes, water, and salt to it. Pressure cook for 10minutes till the potatoes are tender.
- Once the cooker has cooled down, remove the bay leaf and blend the rest of the mixture with a stick blender till smooth.
- Yummy and creamy mushroom soup is ready in under 30mins.
Don’t forget to share your favorite quick recipe with us in the comments below.